Quick Search

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Blog About "It"

http://psafromtheinsideout.blogspot.com/

I'll tell you why, "It" hurts from the inside out. "It" is a constant reminder there is something wrong with my body. "It" interferes with my daily life style. "It" makes the simple tasks become difficult. "It" is misunderstood by those who don't know about "It". "It" is unpredictable on a daily basis. "It" not only affects me, but "It" affects my Husband, my 12 year old, my 11 year old, my 5 year old and my 3 year old. "It" affects my job ability and those that I work with. "It" doesn't allow me to do the things I like when I want to. "It" does not allow me to sleep when I need to. "It" has an unknown schedule for me. "It" frustrates me to know I will have to live with "It" for the rest of my life and I will be required to adjust my lifestyle to the one "It" allows me to have. "It" is Psoriatic Arthritis...and I want to talk about "It."

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed on May 12 of this year. I look forward to reading about your "journey" in coping with "IT", as I also cope. Started my first dose of Humira this past Tuesday (after waiting 2 months for insurance to approve it). Have been on MTX for a month. Still hurt almost every day.

    ReplyDelete